21 May 2018

Week #91

1 pic is a thousand words right???


love all ya! gotta nothing much to say!!

sweet is the work! ill send ya a good one next week!

elder jeppson

1-3. gotta love getting fresh fish dashed to you cause youre "men of god" hahah ghana for you!
4FLIGHT ITINERARY!!! WHAT THE HECK?!?!?
5. i love it when the mames "smoke fish" hahah thought id try
6. I LITTERLY THINK ITS PALACHINKAY......SOOO GOOD! hahah
7-8. love my pretty Otuam and the drive home.... ghana is the most beautiful place in the world....








1 comment:

  1. WHAT THE HECK!?!?! I saw your itinerary and almost started CRYING! Spencer graduates from Basic in GA on the 24th...I am hoping I can throw the whole trip in together...GA for a few days and then to Boise for a few days! FINGERS CROSSED!!! <3 LOVE YOU PEYTON!!! XO

    ReplyDelete