05 February 2018

Week #76

repeating history again. hahah


for those who read my emails just dont laugh to hard when you hear that for the second time in my mission.............. im moving down the street to my "new" area!! HAHAHAHAAHAHAH for not even 50 cents i can take a taxi to my new area. their are 2 branches in tarkwa, brenu-aykium and tamso. ELDER JEPPSON IS NOW IS TAMSO!! hahahahh and on top of that im now a ZL for the tarkwa zone, which includes 4 more cities..... 

but wanna hear the best part??? my new comp, is elder King! the man that replaced me in assin fosu!! he acts and dresses just like elder adu-gyamfi, my companion in assin fosu and we served in that area for almost the same amount of time!! MY LIFE IS BEING REPEATED ALL OVER AGAIN! hahaha

so yea thats how my life is rn.... im excited to work with elder king and im glad im in tarkwa a lot longer now but ill be honest the area is rough..... hahahah so tamso is like the rich area, (yes this is a mining town so these people actually have real money and nice as heck houses) so preety much saturday i walked like 10 miles, sweated proboly half a gallon a water, and saw 1 person. so elder king and i are gonna work out buts off to get this area pumpin, and get people out of ther massive airconditioned housed so we can teach them the greatest message of all time!!!!! hahahah

sometimes, i feel that god wants to see how commited we really are, i might be in tarkwa almost a year.... its not gonna be easy but i know i alone can ot finish strong but with the savior im gonna give it all i got till that last lesson somtime in august. " its not about me its about them" what i think ill be saying to myself the next few months, its for the people of ghana. its for the children of god.

my prayers to you all! thank you so much for all the support!

elder jeppson

1.king and i
2.call me if you need some bamboo lol
3.met gifty, she was making some local brooms made out of palm tree leaves, so we sat and helped her out
4. its restoration (get money) so we went and got a nice burger hahahaha






No comments:

Post a Comment