12 February 2018

Week #77

MLC


elder king and i went back to cape coast for Missionary Leadership Council on wednesday!! well the tro ride sucked as usual but the meeting made it all so worth it. as i sat in the meeting i thought to myself what organization, or church in the world has their representatives in a certain part of the world, meet together once a month to discuss the needs of the mission and how we can be more effective teachers...... KIND OF CRAZY! all this work just to help people find and know a single message is true, its just shows me how serious this work really is and how blessed i am to be in the middle of it.

ive notice that my sweating habits in the last 2 weeks have gone out of control the moment i get out of the shower i sweating drop after drop off my nose hahah and i dont stop sweating till either we find a AC lesson in some nice house or that night when i take another shower hahahah idk what is wrong with me ive never sweated this much in my life!! friday night their was a high voltage and all the power in the area went out....... slept a good 15 minutes that night. looked at my bed and just a nice big sweatstain of my body on my bed hahahahhahahahhhah whats cool is that even though i had -2398723% energy to do the work, my companion and i had 5 solid lessons that day and i wasnt even that tired. God really does help us through this even the impossible, two, 10 hour days in the hot sun with only 15 minutes of sleep in over 40 hours. impossible with out god on our side!

that night i found out it was my companions 23rd birthday!! what a lucky guy i am to serve with such a devoted companion, with everything that had happened he could of made up excuses to take a nap all day and get some sleep back, he had a good reason. but even on his birthday, he wanted to serve the lord. i love elder king and his example to me. 

this week im gonna finish Jesus the Christ. im JACKED! hahahah love ya

elder jeppson

1-3- MLC, and my TCs
4. sweating 
5-6. elder king is 23! hahahah 
7.traditional sunday night dinner but this time........... elder tupola bought cheese......... YES CHEESE!!! sooo dang good







No comments:

Post a Comment