02 July 2018

Week #97

sure its july?


i really got nothing to say. like ive sat here for like 10 minutes trying to think of something to write.

went on exchange with elder andreason and slept in the AP's house... yea boi AC and hot shower!! felt like "i found something" from HOLES and got to take the rest of the day off hahahahah jk we went to work that day and had some great lessons!

besides that we are just working hard and time is just flying.

king benjamin in mosiah 4. go read it and tell me what you think. (yes savvanah and elizabeth and aaron even you guys!!!) hahahahaha

love you all sorry i got nothing this week  
{So here's a little piece from his letter home today -- ". . . just doing all i can to just enjoy my time in ghana! i love this place, i can never forget these feelings i am feeling, everyday i put that rusty ole tag on my chest, i just remember how blessed i am. . . . "}

my camera is dead and my last comp accidently has my charger in cape coast... so i pulled up an old pic of my lineage... love my boys mease and piutau.

elder jeppdaddy 




No comments:

Post a Comment